Driving Innovation and Patient-Centricity in Drug Development Using Digital Technologies and Enabling Digital Transformation with the use of IoT Connectivity and Platform Technology
Opening remarks from Zahid Tharia, Director, Open Pharma Research
Driving Innovation and Patient-Centricity in Drug Development Using Digital Technologies from Lisa Shipley, Former VP Digital and Analytics Technologies, Merck
- Challenges in drug development and opportunities for digital
- Current state of digital endpoint use in trials
- How digital technologies, such as wearables and sensors, are transforming clinical trails
- The shifting regulatory environment
- Challenges for implementation
- Pre-competitive Collaboration – how can we work together to advance the field?
Enabling digital transformation with the use of IoT connectivity and platform technology from Adam Wheeler, Customer Enablement, Digital Solutions, Thermo Fisher Scientific and Matt Gafencu, Customer Success Manager, Amazon Web Services.
- Improving the customer experience with innovative technologies and enhancements
- Modernising legacy applications to drive valuable data insights
- Leveraging platform technology to drive laboratory orchestration
- Empowering data integrity and the value of streamlining processes and workflows
- Driving scientific discoveries with the support of laboratory automation and integration
The talks are then followed by a discussion.
This recorded session is part of the Lab of the Future premium content section. It is free for registered users. Please register or submit below